Forbes has put out its list of billionaires of 2014 and it has some interesting revelations. The African Billionaires of 2014 consist of 28 men and 2 women from 9 African counties. One of the two women is Africa’s youngest Billionaire at age 41. South Africa leads the pack with 10 Billionaires, followed by Egypt with 8 Billionaires. Nigeria and Morrocco both have 4 Billionaires each. The other countries represented are Angola, Algeria, Swaziland, Ethiopia and Uganda.
We also learn that just 2 billionaires are in their forties. 10 are in their fifties, 10 in their sixties, 3 in their seventies and 5 in their eighties.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95