[slickr-flickr search=”sets” set=”72157626550521836″ items=”60″ type=”gallery” flickr_link=”on”]
International Designer, Princess Latifat Momodu-Lamoliatte will be coming all the way from Nigeria to showcase her designs on the “#I Wear African” Runway. With vast exposure and French influences from time she spent in Paris, Momodu-Lamoliatte has created a brand that beautifully marries both continental and intercontinental designs within the framework of mainly #African fabrics to produce quality and flexible designs.
Her Website: http://www.ravissantmode.com
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Unveils New Digital Education Platform For Genocide Education
- ❓🤔QUESTION FOR YOU: Should Kenyan Immigration Have Deported This Chinese Man Over His Racist Rant?
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95