There is nothing that shows off your sassy fashionista-ness like the mohawk. The classic version of the style was with shaved sides of your head, leaving a stripe of hair, running from the center of your forehead to the back of your head. Edgy right? we know. Just take a look at Rihanna in all her edginess … but we digress. Not every naturalista can afford to chop off good hair for a one-off hairstyle. So how do you show off your ‘bad self’ without paying your pound of hair for the look? Well, we are glad you asked because we have you covered. We have compiled videos of 5 types of faux hawks that will leave your natural hair in tact and still show off your non conforming cool side.
Style#1 – Braidless Crochet Faux Hawk
Why go through the strenuous effort to braid or roll up your natural hair when you can just take a short cut with crochet braids? Beats our imagination because we like the easy and quick route to looking fabulous.
Style#2 – Pony Faux Hawk
Style#3 – Side Braided Faux Hawk
Style#4 – Puff Faux Hawk
Style#5 – Bantu Faux Hawk
- 👍🏾Tanzania App Emerges as Ecobank Fintech Challenge First Place Winner
- 😲 If You Are A Tanzania Female MP Who Does One Of These Things, You Will Be Banned Says Speaker of Parliament
- Thousands flock to Africa’s first Comic Con
- 3 of the Top Eight Fastest-Growing Airbnb Countries In The World Are in Africa
- African Presidents Confront China on Trade Imbalance And China Says This
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95