There is nothing that shows off your sassy fashionista-ness like the mohawk. The classic version of the style was with shaved sides of your head, leaving a stripe of hair, running from the center of your forehead to the back of your head. Edgy right? we know. Just take a look at Rihanna in all her edginess … but we digress. Not every naturalista can afford to chop off good hair for a one-off hairstyle. So how do you show off your ‘bad self’ without paying your pound of hair for the look? Well, we are glad you asked because we have you covered. We have compiled videos of 5 types of faux hawks that will leave your natural hair in tact and still show off your non conforming cool side.
Style#1 – Braidless Crochet Faux Hawk
Why go through the strenuous effort to braid or roll up your natural hair when you can just take a short cut with crochet braids? Beats our imagination because we like the easy and quick route to looking fabulous.
Style#2 – Pony Faux Hawk
Style#3 – Side Braided Faux Hawk
Style#4 – Puff Faux Hawk
Style#5 – Bantu Faux Hawk
- Women’s Rights Activist Is Ethiopia’s First Female Supreme Court Chief
- Tanzania Government Has a Free Offer for Investors
- Ethiopia Makes History With Their New President
- Mohammed Dewji, Africa’s youngest billionaire, free 9 days after abduction
- Ethiopia Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed Disarms Armed Protesting Soldiers with Push Ups
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95