“We have set up a team and logistics to sell the tablet since Friday. Today, anyone can buy one,” if they are in the main cities of the capital Brazzaville and the oil port of Pointe-Noire, the 26-year-old told AFP.
The tablet is called the #Way-C — “the light of the stars” in a dialect of northern Congo. It measures 19 x 17 x 1.2 centimetres and weighs 380 grammes and has integrated Wi-Fi circuitry and a 4.0 GB memory.
- 👍🏾Tanzania App Emerges as Ecobank Fintech Challenge First Place Winner
- 😲 If You Are A Tanzania Female MP Who Does One Of These Things, You Will Be Banned Says Speaker of Parliament
- Thousands flock to Africa’s first Comic Con
- 3 of the Top Eight Fastest-Growing Airbnb Countries In The World Are in Africa
- African Presidents Confront China on Trade Imbalance And China Says This
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95