Whether you are having a bad hair day or not, there is no denying that you can add a touch of sophistication and mystery to your look this Easter with an African headwrap or gele. You can rock these looks with pretty much any fabric of your choice. If you don’t have print fabric, you can grab one conveniently from Amazon at this link.
23 ways you can afronize without a wardrobe overhaul
If you love to do a head wrap but have no idea how to get the look just right, we have you covered. Below are video tutorials that will teach you how to do a head wrap like a pro.
#1 – Headwrap Tutorial by Florence Oriwo
#2 – Headwrap Tutorial by Zainaba Sow
#3 – Headwrap Tutorial by Christiana’s Closet
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Unveils New Digital Education Platform For Genocide Education
- ❓🤔QUESTION FOR YOU: Should Kenyan Immigration Have Deported This Chinese Man Over His Racist Rant?
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Ogbono Soup
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95