The Audi Johannesburg Fashion Week kicked off with its exciting autumn and winter collections. The four day fashion showcase features some of the country’s best designers unveiling their creative forecast of the season’s trends.
Below are some of our favorite picks off the 2010 Audi Joburg Fashion Week Runway.
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157624647141613″]
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Kigali Genocide Memorial Unveils New Digital Education Platform For Genocide Education
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95