African female entrepreneurs have been invited to apply for the Y-HER Accelerator Program, with offers mentorship and a total of US$50,000 in prize funding.
The Y-HER program, which will take place in Johannesburg in November, is run by Spark and bills itself as an opportunity for passionate female impact entrepreneurs with early-stage startups.
A total of 15 successful applicants will be connected with a network of mentors from across the world throughout the accelerator week, offering a wealth of entrepreneurship experience to help with building a strategy for impact and growth.
- RECIPE OF THE DAY: Moroccan Lamb Tangine With Asian Pears
- Ethiopia Prime Minister’s New Defense Minister Is A Woman and So Is 50% Of His Ministerial Cabinet
- 10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look
- 👍🏾Tunisia Becomes Second African Country And First Arab Nation To Outlaw Racism. Here Is What Will Happen If You Break The Law
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Are Given Ugandan Names
- Africa 24K Gold-Plated Afronista Statement Earrings $29.95
- African Print triangle bikini $19.95 – $29.95
- Alephonsion Deng Cover $4.95